Customer Services Intern (3 - 6 months)
Atalgojums(bruto): 500 EUR mēnesī
Pieteikšanās uz vakanci ir slēgta
Cabot Corporation is a leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials company. We offer paid internship (3 - 6 month) in Customer Services department at Riga Business Services Center.
Submit your application if you want to:
- Learn to work with big client portfolios;
- Contribute to daily orders management;
- Learn the work with over 40 transport companies and deliver shipments across the world;
- Experience 4 teams: Customer Care, Transportation, Import/Export and Data Management;
- Boost your problem solving, communication and multitasking skills.
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to enroll for full time (40 hours/week) for 3-6 month;
- Additional European language would be a benefit: German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Czech;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Curiosity and drive to learn as much as possible;
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented mindset;
- Team player.
As part of this internship, you will be able to work with 4 teams in Customer Services department:
Customer Care team:
- Manage Customer accounts given by persons responsible for distributing the portfolios;
- Manage Customer consignment stock and inventory (replenishment orders, consumption invoicing and month end reconciliation).
Transport Domestic team:
- Schedule transportation with carriers and plants/warehouses based on order requirements and plant constraints (timeslots, max load schedule at plant etc.);
- Organize transportation, for customers and plants for all transport modes for the assigned site.
- Manage orders for export customers, including organizing transport;
- Cooperate with freight forwarder/carriers & plants/warehouses.
Data Management team:
- Accurately and timely enter the price information per product specifics;
- Enter changes for existing customers and ensure proper communication with other departments and teams if needed.
- Paid 3-6 months internship program
- Fruits in the office
- Yoga in the office
- Team building events
- Career growth and training
- Christmas ball and Sports games
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
Founded in 1882, Cabot Corporation (NYSE: CBT) is a global specialty chemicals and performance materials company, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The company provides customers with a variety of products including rubber and specialty carbons, activated carbon, inkjet colorants, cesium formate drilling fluids, fumed silica, aerogel, security materials and elastomer composites.
In Latvia, Cabot Corporation has opened a new European, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Business Services Centre in 2014 which offers 120 new workplaces for specialists in various fields. The Centre is a key support unit for the EMEA region operations – 20 locations including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, UAE and UK. The team in Latvia is managing Cabot's EMEA business needs for accounting, credit and collections, accounts payable, purchasing, customer services, transportation, data management, information technology, human resources and site administrative support.