Purchasing Intern (6 month)
Pieteikšanās uz vakanci ir slēgta
We are looking for a Purchasing Team Intern for a period of 6 months. We will provide you with experience of the practical knowledge and opportunities to acquire new skills and knowledge by supporting Purchasing Department day-to-day activities and executing projects that improve departments performance against organizations goals and requirements.
- Some college education or equivalent education preferred
- Fluent in English
- Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks in an efficient manner
- Generate and maintain appropriate Purchasing documents
- Maintain records of prices and terms negotiated with suppliers
- Expedite purchase orders; contact suppliers to follow up on delivery dates and other order-related issues, such as changes, cancellations, invoicing, etc.
- Serve as initial interface with suppliers on commercial and non-technical issues
- Assist with the collection of data and research of new sources for standard items
- Ensure compliance with Purchasing Ethics, Sarbanes-Oxley 404, ISO and Corporate Standards, Values, audit rules, laws, etc.
- Perform other duties and job tasks according to employer’s written and verbal orders
- Opportunity to work for an international company leader in the market and with over 130 year of history
- Great on the job learning opportunity to help you start career in Purchasing
- Paid internship
- Boost your communication skills
- Supportive colleagues
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Prakse • līdz 26.04.2019
- Prakse • līdz 30.04.2019
- Prakse • Atalgojums(neto): no 100 līdz 100 EUR mēnesī • līdz 11.05.2019
- Prakse • līdz 26.04.2019
Founded in 1882, Cabot Corporation (NYSE: CBT) is a global specialty chemicals and performance materials company, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The company provides customers with a variety of products including rubber and specialty carbons, activated carbon, inkjet colorants, cesium formate drilling fluids, fumed silica, aerogel, security materials and elastomer composites.
In Latvia, Cabot Corporation has opened a new European, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Business Services Centre in 2014 which offers 120 new workplaces for specialists in various fields. The Centre is a key support unit for the EMEA region operations – 20 locations including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, UAE and UK. The team in Latvia is managing Cabot's EMEA business needs for accounting, credit and collections, accounts payable, purchasing, customer services, transportation, data management, information technology, human resources and site administrative support.