Job for Students: Jaguar and Land Rover team looks for a WebDev
Pieteikties līdz 02.02.2019
What is Jaguar and Land Rover platform?
Scandiweb has an entire Automotive Innovation department and we have developed online car retail platforms for Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Ford, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Citroen DS and Lamborghini! Our team is very proud to be disrupting car retail being the first to offer consumers full dealership experience at their fingertips. Needless to say, this is considered to be one of the most complex eCom implementations in the world. And… it is PHP based and stable! Unit tests help a lot!
What does it take to become part of the Automotive Innovation team?
- send your CV or a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to join
- have a conversation with us - we will get back to you very soon!
- complete a test relevant to your experience and ambition
- come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about Automotive teammates
- pair program with one of our team members or have a technical conversation
What is it like to be a part of Automotive Innovation team?
- It is a sprint - we can be THE FIRST to move big brands on the digital retail rails… The competition is fierce, but the team is doing great so far!
- It is multi-stack. Be ready to work with different platforms, languages, set up microservices and connect to legacy enterprise systems of car manufacturers
- We are family - the team has been around for more than three years and there is an internal culture of mutual support, feeling easy about finding beautiful solutions to hard problems, and service to the customer
- Our team is well paid at competitive rates
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave and health insurance
- Paid summer office - relocate during Latvian winter to Morocco, Malta, Cyprus or Bali
- Crowd Bonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Covered parking place
- Friday dinner with the company
- Atomic Parties - get funding for your party idea, ask our HRs how much fun is happening
- Legendary parties, including the biggest corporate event in the Baltics, ScandiFest! Take part in fire walking, pottery making and many more fun and challenging activities!
- Monthly pocket money - get small stuff on your own without bureaucracy
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
- We want you to stand up and play - office foosball, ping pong and snooker
- Optional travel abroad to meet our amazing customers and work together
- Paid conferences, from local ones to ones in London, San Francisco and Las Vegas
- Flexible working hours - students are welcome!
- 24/7 access to any of our offices. Choose your own place and style of work!
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey and ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season.
- Paid dry cleaning of your clothes - just hang them and get them cleaned back in a few days
- Weekly workshops on new technologies from your colleagues + professional certification
- Top-end equipment of your choice
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- And much more…
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Darbs • līdz 02.02.2019
- Prakse • Atalgojums(neto): 300 EUR mēnesī • līdz 23.01.2019
- Prakse • Atalgojums(neto): 300 EUR mēnesī • līdz 30.01.2019
- Prakse • līdz 08.02.2019
Live in Latvia - build for the World!
Scandiweb is a local startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
When we say FUN, we really mean it - we've set a Guinness World Record; we've made Virtual Reality shopping possible; we've created the First Online Car Dealership; we're the largest certified Magento developer team in the world; we're creating the first Progressive Web Application system for Magento; we spend dreary autumns in sun-filled offices around the world, from Morocco to Malta, to Cyprus, to Bali; we celebrate our achievements with the LARGEST corporate party in Latvia - ScandiFest; and more, and more, and more!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
If you want to become a part of this, just email your CV to email@example.com or check out our openings in the right column!